Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Did you miss me??

We arrived home this evening, tired and sweaty but oh so ready to see our babies. 

Boy do I have stories to share with you guys!!  I'd love to get started now but I'm SOO FREAKING TIRED; I'm thinking of taking a nice bath before going to bed....although that may irritate the funky sunburn I have that is ONLY on the backs of my arms.  How?? Well it seems that area and the ridge of my nose are the places I apparently missed while putting on sunblock.

I don't know what I expected when we got home, but it seems Jocelyn missed us the most.  Bailey was too busy 'playing' Rockband with his cousin Hoss to step away long to welcome us home. 

I say 'playing' since my son appears to be a bully of sorts, Hoss is only 3 and does not know how to play the game at all.  Bailey was yelling at him and telling him what to do and what not to do, and it ended up with the boy crying because he wasn't really allowed to play.

Within an hour of coming home, I had to explain to my son he just hurt his cousin's feelings and that he wasn't playing with him, and more than likely Hoss won't want to play that with again any time soon.  \

Barely home I'm ready to go back on vacation.


4 comments:

Draft Queen said...

I missed you!

Glad you had a getaway!

Nikki said...

Awe I missed you too!

Jodene said...

I missed you ... I missed you!!

I loved the pics of the food ... post some ;-)

MissCrystal said...

I missed you tons. And I missed that you weren't here to host the First Naughty List with me! But I loved getting your picture texts and also hearing some of your more "Interesting" stories. LOVE YA BIZNITCH!