Thursday, September 30, 2010

Twisted joke

If I told you that I've spent all week decluttering my entire house, and you walked in right now you would laugh and say bullshit.

The kitchen, dining room, my closet, Bo's closet and both of the kids rooms have now been stripped down to the nitty gritty.  But my kitchen counter tops and dining room table are covered in crap.  My laundry is piling up so badly that now we have to walk through it!  Very little cleaning has been done, but there has been lots of tossing out crap.

~dramatic sigh~ Have I mentioned I suck at this whole domestic housewife thing?  I am not a housekeeper and I will not pretend to be...cause I can't haha there's too much evidence that says otherwise.

The sad part is, I have to do this in small windows of time otherwise Little Miss Jocelyn will eat it, climb on top, under or inside it, break it, or hide it.  And 'it' is a new thing every 5 minutes.  She's making this process oh so fun.

Now I'm going to go have some lunch, then tackle the laundry room, our bedroom and my books while she sleeps.  Send me cleaning vibes, ;)

No comments: