Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy week

Today hair done, back to red woohoo, check.

Tomorrow morning, workout with a friend, check.

Saturday, spending day shopping with another friend.

The hair isn't exactly new since I've become addicted to changing my hair every 6 weeks, but I had to put that in.  I like the red, blonde is great too but the red makes my eyes pop...I like it ;).  I set up the workout and I set up the shopping trip.  Seriously!  I set it up.  I really wasn't expecting the workout to be tomorrow, I figured she'd be like um maybe someday, we should so do that eventually.  I'm not exactly prepared for workouts, had to borrow a stroller and dig to find something to work out in (old t-shirt and Bo's workout pants, hot huh).  I could have cancelled, I thought about it but I said nope, I'm doing it suck it up lazy ass.

Yup...so unlike me, WTF is going on?!?!?

Photobucket

No comments: