Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going nowhere

It seems like years ago that I started learning about html so I can build my own website. I get 5 minutes here and there to sit down and work on it. Which means, I know like a titch more than I did. Can we say frustrating?

Part of the problem is I put myself last and so by bedtime I smack myself for once again not making the time for me. The other part of the problem is a 4 year old and a 7 month old who want my company. I wouldn’t call that a problem, more like a gift but it is still a time sucking gift. Not to mention the sucking of brain cells. I find it almost impossible to concentrate on learning anything when I have one on my lap and one next to me. I tend to talk about the cartoons on tv or think about the next food to introduce to Joss (which is chicken by the way) whenever they’re near. I don’t want to miss out on things with them, but damnit I have got to learn html to build the website….plus about 5 other things I want to do and ‘can’t’ find the time to.

Have I mentioned OCD is a bitch?

No comments: