Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Possible change of plans

So yeah about that whole switching over to the website to do the majority of my blogging thing, it may not happen now.  It would be cleaner and more productive to have it all on our website, however in case some of you don't follow me over I'd lose followers.  Even though there's only a handful of you guys, I'd rather that not happen.  Bo is awesome at what he does, because he goes through every possible solution and walks through them to see how effective they'd be.  All of his ideas would work, if everyone followed me over.  So here's the deal, I'd like your input on this one.

Today I'll be adding a pole to the blog and I would appreciate it if everyone would vote.  This would help us figure out what is best all around.  Thanks in advance for you help!!

No comments: