Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Website updates

I want to start off by saying Bo, I love you baby and THANK YOU for spending the time helping me on my website and blog.  You are awesome!!!

We've been trying to find away to put the blog directly on the website that is easy and fast.  Since I get a few minutes here and there, it has to be.  While he was gone to Texas, he learned about a few programs, one of which is what we've been looking for.  He has spent most of the last few days putting it together for the website.  I am so excited to give it a try.

I wanted to let everyone know that my blogging will be moving to the website in the near future.  No date has been set, but I will post when it happens.  I am keeping this blog, and will update from time to time, but the majority of my writing will be going to the website.  I hope you will follow me over when this happens. 

In case you don't know the website, its here

No comments: