Friday, February 12, 2010

Long week

This week has been one of those weeks.  Nothing really sounds worthy enough of a post, yeah I know not all my posts are all that fabulous but I like to pretend.  I’ve done some vlogging, but am having issues with posting sooo once I get that all figured out, you’ll get to see them.

This week my pc has decided to be a pain in the ass.  Outlook won’t work, and my mouse decides to take a nap many times a day and goes the opposite of where I I send it.  Making any game play or work very frustrating.

Then you add on that the headaches that my happy pills cause have returned, my sleep has gotten worse, and I’ve had tummy issues this week, its no wonder I’m struggling with finding things to talk about.  Although the sleep issues are all my fault…or our fault but that’s soo not a story you want to hear, hehe. 

Don’t run off, I will be back to my daily posting soon.  Promise.

 

No comments: