Monday, February 01, 2010

Weight loss check in week 3

Let’s see, week three here I think and I’ve lost 3 pounds since last week.  Yup.  Basically I lost what I gained last week plus a pound.  Hot damn.

This brings my total to 6 pounds in three weeks.  Not bad considering I’ve only worked out one time.  And that lasted all of 5 minutes, eh hum.  I’ve had to do a ton of adjusting with my suddenly lower daily points, but nothing too crazy.  In fact I find I stay full longer and easier, on some days.  There are days where I think I could eat a cow, with a side of whale, and hippo for dessert.  These days I do go over my points, but just barely and thankfully by the end of the week still have almost my entire weekly points.  See not so bad. 

Am I happy with 6 pounds?  Yes, I have to say I am.  I would love it to be more but wouldn’t we all?  I am thrilled with it since this isn’t hard to keep up with.  If I had to give up everything I love, then I’d probably be bitching and moaning about how hard this is.  But its not, I get to eat anything I want, I just have to make sure I have the points and that I want it bad enough.  That is so much easier than cutting out something I love.  Seriously people, last week I had birthday cake and frozen yogurt on Sunday, Chinese food (two days in a row), and a Pepsi almost every day and still I lost 3 pounds. 

I made a slight goal for myself, and that was to lose 10 lbs by my birthday, if I keep this up, this will totally happen.  We can only hope my body doesn’t go “Nope going to hold on to this plus three more pounds my dear, ha ha deal with it”.

No comments: