Thursday, March 04, 2010

Our day…

Unbeknownst to Miss, I brought Flip the camera with us on our journey to pick her up at the airport.

I stated not far from the airport,  that I could feel her already, that she was close, Bo laughed, rolled his eyes and said “You have clearly lost it”.

We arrived about 30 minutes early, prepared for road work, and its a good thing we did, as there was a ton.  We pulled in to the parking lot, I saw a plane over heard, squealed and said “THERE SHE IS” at which point Bo laughed and rolled his eyes at my stupidity.  He knew it was going to be an insane afternoon. 

And my lovelies, this is where I give you a present..

4 comments:

Nikki said...

By the way, why does it look perfect on my laptop, but on blogger looks like poo???

Brenda said...

Love it!!!

Nic said...

Hi Nikki,

Now following from FlogYoblog! Hope you can drop by sometime...Nic
domesticallychallengedhousewife.blogspot.com

Christopher said...

awwwwwwwww