Friday, May 21, 2010

I have a confession...ok a few

I've watched a few movies lately that I admit aren't the best really but they do have their funny scenes...well except the last one, the entire movie freaking rocks huh Miss!

I love this scene in Corky Romano


And this one


Bio Dome:


Honestly I could watch Out Cold over and over and still almost pee myself from laughing. Here is a video of the best scenes, although a few that I consider the best are not on this clip :(. Being licked by a polar bear, being duct taped to the mechanical bull, the tussedo scene, the hot tub casanova, he's had a crush on that bench for a while...there are soo many that was left out.


And of course the out takes!



I am missing others but right now these are the three on my mind...wanna share some of your favorite weird movies?    

1 comment:

Kris said...

I know I have some, I just can't think of them right now. I'm the type of person too who can watch a movie I love over and over and over. Drives my husband BONKERS! Thanks for stopping over at my place. Have a great weekend!!