Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok FINE I'm a girl...


Are you happy?
Cause I am telling you it makes me cringe and want to hide.

What am I talking about?  Well I lost my facial virginity this morning, AND IT WAS AWESOME.  I want to do this daily...more than once.  EVERY SINGLE DAY! 

Bailey did this to me!! Before I had him, I was perfectly content NOT liking anything girly.  Give me a pair of faded jeans, an old faded t-shirt, a pair of perfectly broken in tennis shoes and I was a happen camper.  I used to watch football and turned my nose up at purses and girly type activities.

And now I go in every 6 weeks to color my hair and I change the colors every time because it's too much fun.  I just had a facial and I will do whatever it takes to do this at least once a month.  Tomorrow I go get my nails done, something I haven't done since I quit my job.  And now I look at purses and shoes, although I don't buy them I window shop...ick just saying that makes me nauseous. 

Can you see what he's done to me?  I'm becomming high maintenance and I AM STARTING TO LIKE IT....sorry Bo.  There is still that tomboyish part of me that is cracking jokes and making me feel guilty for doing this kind of stuff for myself.

I'm slowly getting out of that and I hope one day, I won't feel so bad or so uncomfy when I take off to go have some me time.

On a side note...I feel like a wet noodle.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Good for you! I love my nails and hair being done. When I was younger? I was just the tomboy in the crowd. Played football with the boys and basketball was thrown in too.

McKenzie said...

You can be girly and still have a little bit of tom boy in you! I love getting my hair and nails done, and I adore going shoe and purse shopping but I still go out and get dirty! I ride horses and quads!

Jodene said...

Yay for spoiling you my friend! I'm so glad you got all girlie while I was on my own little mission ... now I want a pampering too!

Sorry it's been so long but I'm catching my breath and back on track!

Missed ya ... love ya!

McKenzie said...

Also, you won an award on my blog!

http://mckenzieinwa.blogspot.com/2010/08/more-truth-5-question-friday-friday.html

Nikki said...

It's weird that I get so uncomfy with my girly side, but oh well, it's about time I embrace it!!

Thanks guys!!

Jo - I missed you too!!!

McKenzie - Thanks for the award!! I love awards, ;)...MWUAH.

Super Mom | Maternity Belly Bands said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.