Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spank me, its Naughty List Wednesday!!

Life As I See It




If you're are new to The Naughty List, here's a run down.

Today you get to list 3 naughty things...or more if you are feel extra spunky, that you have done in the past or present.  Whatever it is, sexual or just plain mean, nothing is off limits.  Don't forget to post this on your blog, and link up with Mr.McLinky below!  Let's have some fun shall we?

1.   Somewhere between the age of 12 and 15, I showed a boy my boob, well to be technical my left nipple who is a whole new breed of nipple.  Now normally this isn't so strange or crazy because hey I think we've all flashed boobs at some point.  Except this boy I 'dated' for about two weeks total, hadn't kissed at that point AND did this in the front yard at my parents house in broad daylight.  Oh yeah...And every time I see him to this day I get all flabbergasted and my words come out all wonky.  Why?  Because I'm wondering if he remembers the time I showed him my funky nipple in my front yard all those years ago.  It's not because I'm still attracted to him, it's the fact that this is one of the few memories I have that absolutely mortifies me.  Of course Bo knows about it and gives me hell every time we run into him, and threatens that some day he's going to say "Hey you remember that time Nikki flashed you her nipple?"....he also told me as a guy, he probably hasn't forgotten because its boobs and he probably does picture that day every time he sees me too.  Which makes these encounters more special...Thanks Bo.

2.  About 2 years ago Bo sold his phone to a coworker and a few days later the guy comes up to Bo and says look what I found on the phone, "When you get home I want to suck your cock"(or along those lines).  It was a text that I had sent him a year or so before that he apparently never deleted, although he swears he did.  At first I was beyond embarrassed and thought I'd never be able to look him in the eye again, then Bo tells me that because I'm a dirty minx in the bedroom, the guys think I rock and I'm the most popular wife in the department.  A few of them have told him, they wish their wife was like me.  Woohoo I'm finally popular haha.

Warning not for the squeamish!!!

3.  When my first boyfriend in every since of the word came in my mouth for the first time I gagged.  I had no clue what had just happened, but since he seemed to be oh so happy I didn't let him know it.  I scooped the goop out of my mouth and wiped it under the seat of his truck.  There is a 1990 something silver S10 pickup driving around somewhere with dry spooge under the seat...

Now its your turn!! Here are our sexy hosts, check them out!



BWS tips button

Photobucket





1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my god. the underside of his seat. too funny. I would love to do this, but my kids read my blog. damn