Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a naked ass day.

I have somehow managed to get a lot done today, off the computer anyway, and only have a few things left on my to do list left.  Yippee.

My 'helper', and I use this term lightly, kept me jumping around the house like a ping pong ball today.  I guess that's how I got things done, as she was right there with me and I was forced to clean things up otherwise she'd eat it, climb on it or in it, or throw it in the floor.  She really enjoyed changing sheets with me, the pile of covers and sheets was a trampoline in her eyes.  While I was unloading/loading the dishwasher, she kept bringing me things on our end tables, saying 'Mama Mama ook' with each item.  Oh thank you sugar butt....you can find your way back by following the trail of spilled coffee. 

We've spilled our milk on the carpet, the ottoman, the box/pretend house in the living room, we've tried to let the cat drink from said cup, we've tried coloring on things we know we aren't supposed to, we played a game where I picked up a piece of poptart she dropped in the floor and placed it on a paper towel next to me, a heart beat later she dropped another piece and while I was leaning over to get it she grabbed the one I just picked up and ate it....There was more oh so much more that we did today, but I'd rather not relive it all again.

I think the best part was when I went to get her up from her nap.  She's laying there on her stomach, her bare teeny ass up in the air and her diaper lying next to her.  Oh yeah.  I admit I laughed seconds before I told her no no do not take our diaper off.  She's laying there making this weird a heh a heh type cry and I and realize she's lying in a pool of piss and she is so not liking it.

MWUAHAHAHA that's what you get child of mine, take your diaper off and now your covered in your own pee.  Aint so fun now is it Little Miss Jocelyn....oh and one more thing, pay back is a bitch nanner nanner.

3 comments:

Christy said...

And she wasn't happy to be naked? Most little ones are. And I think you are as bad as I am with the template. I'm always playing with mine.

Draft Queen said...

Ah, the take the diaper off trick. That one is serious business.

Nikki said...

I think it was the fact that she was lying in pee that she didn't like, LOL. This and the fact that sometimes she's dry after a nap, says she's close to potty training time...except her little attitude clearly says she won't cooperate.

I've said since she was just a few months old that she's a fly by the seat of her pants kinda girl...she's proving me right every single day, ;).