Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Monday...

If you are friends with Monday, leave now.  I can't be associated with morning people and Monday lovers.

Ahem.

So Friday, the a/c people had issues left and right and never came by.  It was rescheduled today and I am crossing all my crossables that I can get a hold of them to say um oops today won't work for us...cause I'm a tard and forgot I already had plans.

Today, in about an hour, someone is coming to fix our dearly departed dishwasher...or we hope anyway.  My kitchen has slowly bred more dirty dishes, I didn't get a shower in the last 24 hours, my living room looks like a toy store threw up, AND oh yeah AND, I'm cranky and cramping.

I can safely say today is going to be colorful.  In what way is anyone's guess.

But the fun doesn't stop there.

Tomorrow a lovely snow/ice storm is on our way, where we can get anywhere from 4 to 14 inches of snow, sleet and ice.  Do you know what tomorrow is?  It's when we FINALLY get Bailey in to see a dermatologist about the weird rashes he gets, as well as get him caught up on shots.  Shhh he doesn't know that last part yet, he has panic attacks about shots. 

Then there's Friday, when poor Bo gets a root canal. 

This week, this week is going to be fun.

Good thing I have Rum....;)


No comments: