Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcoming the new year!

I'd love to tell you of the wild and crazy party that happened at the house last night.  I'd love to tell you that we got drunk with our friends and had a hot, drunk, nasty orgy on our living room floor as the ball dropped.  I'd love to tell you that afterwards we all danced naked around the house cheering for the new year.

But I can't.

Because it didn't happen.

I fell asleep around 7pm, woke up around 8:30, did some laundry, played some FB games and then we watched Fast and the Furious...and fantasized about Paul Walker with his baby blues doing naughty things to me.

Mmmmmmm, give me a minute.

Maybe more.

Ok I'm good. 

So, totally sure you really want to hear this but it pisses me off so guess what I'm sharing, my visitor showed up early last night and ruined our plans of ringing in the new year.  We improvised, so the bitch didn't win entirely.

And then I couldn't sleep for nothing.

Exciting huh? 

Now don't feel sorry for us, this is normal.  We're that boring folks.  Probably because we're two different brands of nerd.  We're not against partying are we Miss, but we are happiest doing simple things. 

I'm sure some of you are stumbling around this morning, with a pounding headache and I'd really love to say GOOOOOD MOOOORNING, HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD FUN LAST NIGHT!! OH YEAH, YOU LEFT YOUR UNDERWEAR HANGING ON CEILING FAN!!


No comments: