Thursday, March 03, 2011

Mwuahahahaha

I'm so so excited to say that my writing is going awesome, like AWESOME.  Every time I sit down to write it just flows, and I have to say I'm all giddy about it.

There is however one little snag, I've been doing my writing longhand in a notebook.  I have pages and pages to type up now.

But I'm in absolutely no hurry to do so.  This is working for the moment and I'm not going to mess with it too much because I want this flow to continue.

I have been writing off and on all day, but do most of it waiting in line for Bailey after school.  Which I'm sure is quite amusing to those parked near me as I make gestures and smile and do other things to test a scene out loud.  Something that I really hate being caught doing, it's slightly embarrassing.  I don't notice I'm doing it until someone points it out, and well then I could be a relative of a tomato. 

Now, I'm off to do some housework and continue writing about falling in love...aaahhhhh.

No comments: