Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Improvement

I've been laying low so to speak cause I'd rather talk about something OTHER than the dismal state my mind is in.  It's better though.  Much better.  But still I feel deflated and down.

It's kinda funny/weird/awesome but we've been getting away from the kids a lot lately.  And I'm loving it, yet wondering if we can keep affording to do all this. 

Ok so it's not like we're going out to a play or fancy dinner all the time...it's the movies.

Gasp, when did going to see a movie become such a luxury??? 

Personally I don't care, just happy to go this much.

Today we're going to see another one, the last Harry Potter film.  I'm beyond excited as I'm a HUGE fan of both the books and the movies.  I had wanted to get caught up on the series before watching the last two installments but that didn't happen.  I'm FAR too behind on my book list as it is so...I'll just be watching the movie totally in the dark, just as it is for someone who hasn't read the books yet.

Before the kids we'd go almost every weekend to the movies.  Once Bailey was born it became once MAYBE twice a year we'd go.  We've gone to 4 or 5 movies in the last 2 months...that's huge for us.

So I'm here..still trying to mend and trying to find something else to talk about.  I'll be posting more book reviews later today.  That's something more entertaining right??!?!

Photobucket

No comments: