Friday, November 13, 2009

Bright ideas?!?

Here I go, getting myself into a ginormous mess of more to do, but hey I always do it for the right reasons.  I decided to be the creator of a website or some sort of group for my family to keep track of anniversaries/birthday's and most importantly the yearly reunion.  My mom does a lot of worrying and stressing out the months leading up to it, and this way I can take some of that stress off of her.  Not only that but we can actually keep in touch with everyone.

I know what you are thinking, you are thinking 'Nikki you are struggling with everything your doing now can you really handle this too?"  I'm not sure, but I'm going to give it my all to make it happen anyway.  Yes its going to be a lot more 'work' for me, but I do like having things to do and I am enjoying tinkering around with Bottled Nonsense.  I know this is probably going to be a lot to do but its ok, it gives me a job that isn't cleaning up food spills off the floor or changing diapers. 

No comments: