Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Late is late is late

I'm late.  I know this is normal because I'm still breastfeeding and didn't have a cycle after Jocelyn was born until October.  Sorry to you boys that are reading this.  It's a week past when I should have and still no Aunt Flo. 

Again I know this is normal, breastfeeding causes all sorts of fun stuff for you cycle.  But I wonder.  Just what if I were pregnant?  Wouldn't that be awesome?  Could I do it again this soon?  SHIT I am still struggling to lose the weight from Joss, I'll be a hippo now for sure.....But I am not unhappy.  I'm not scared.  I'm not excited, I'm really just blah about it.  Ok so blah with a little bit of oooh could I be sprinkled on top.

The funny part of this is that I noticed this last night.  Normally I'm aware of when, I keep checking the calendar because I hate when "she's" a surprise.  But I'm out of practice, and a week later I'm just now realizing oops she's late.  I hate the waiting game....

1 comment:

MissCrystal said...

WHAT THE HELL WOMAN!?!?!
If you are preggers you will never live down that this is how I found out about it.
OMG what if you are?!? ~deep breaths~
I'm trying not freak out....
BUT I WANNA SCREAM AND JUMP UP AND DOWN GIGGLING.


K I'm cool now.