Monday, January 04, 2010

Sick day 4

Still sick, although thanks to some meds that I can safely take, I can breath again.  It hasn’t helped the pounding sinus pressure or the coughing.  Still sneezing and blowing my nose every 5 seconds.  But again, I can breath, my lips are chapped from breathing through my mouth so this is HUGE.

Bo had to squeeze work in last night before going to bed, making him be up until 1.  He woke up long enough to turn off the alarm, began getting out bed and fell right back to sleep.  He woke up an hour later, around the time I did.  He then tells me of what happened, I roll over and go back to sleep.  When I wake up he’s getting ready for work.  WTF.  I’m still sick, still hurting, still dizzy, and we talked about this last night.  I didn’t say anything, just got up and made coffee after dealing with a child who cares less that I’m sick and wants to argue with me.  Finally, I remarked (or think I did cause my head is so cloudy I truly can’t remember) thanks for asking me if I feel better.  He then tells me that he did ask me and I said fine.  What?  It seems that after I rolled over to go back to sleep, he asked me and I answered fine.  So he proceeded to get ready for work.  Fantabulous.

So here I am, in my pj’s because no one washed clothes, trying to figure out how to do breakfast with no dishes, running after Jocelyn who is into everything, putting up with Bailey’s attitude, while sick. Just fricking fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!