Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That explains A LOT

I grew up in the state where:

Taking a bite out of another’s hamburger is not tolerated.  Well lock me up Rosco cause I’m guilty.

Women are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state.  Seeing some of the hairstyles, I can understand this rule.

Whaling is illegal….we are in the middle of the United States, there is no ocean to go whaling in, someone was smoking some strong stuff the day they created this law.

You may not open a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.  Yeah cause those soda bottles are soo dangerous, they could take a thumb off.

I now live in the state where:

A man can legally beat hits wife, but not more than once a month.  Try that Sunny boy and see what favorite body part gets hacked to pieces.

It is illegal to kill “any living creature”.  Um yeah, Elmer Fudd would say ‘What a wetawd’.

Oral Sex is considered to be sodomy. Uh oh.

No comments: