Saturday, March 06, 2010

Is it technically a nightmare if you’re awake?

Miss and I did some shopping this afternoon.  I bought some kick ass finger nail polish along with a couple new outfits, and a sweet bag.  That was almost ruined when we came across the devil and her husband.

I won’t go into detail, because well she may hex me and we don’t want to upset her or fire will shoot from her nose and end us all.  Suffice it to say, that this woman stabbed me in the back years ago , and threatened the lives of innocent people to get to me.  In the end, it didn’t work, and she blames me for it.  Makes sense right?  Apparently she thinks so, even with the evidence to prove its ALL HER FAULT.

It angers me that she threatened others to hurt me.  It angers me that nothing was done but a slight “We don’t do that”, before everyone walked away.  It angers me, that I did everything right and good and was treated like something vile by her. 

After some booze, my nerves calmed down.  And now, I’m all wwweeeeee, what was her name again? What’s mine for that matter?  My wish now is not that I should have marched up to her, made a scene and told her everything I wish I had said back then but was too hurt and afraid to, but that I had brought Flip the camera with me.  To see her face, the way she was looking everywhere but in my direction, obviously she had seen me and was so uncomfy, OMG even with not knowing the whole story you’d laugh until you piddled yourself.

 

No comments: