Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is that?? OMG really???!?!?!

I woke up this morning, did my usual checking email, checking how many hits I had on my blog, when I noticed the number 16. 

Am I really at 16 followers?  I check again, yup 16!  I squeal, I pull a Tom Cruise and jump up on the couch.  Sixteen followers!! Now I know that 16 is like not 300 but for the longest time I had no followers and now 16.  16 people!!!  I’m thrilled and excited and over the moon that you guys love my weirdness.  I’m happy with my 16 followers, as happy as if it said 600.

Thank you for following me.  Thank you for reading about my craziness.  Know that if at anytime you feel the need to say Nikki your blog sucks today, why don’t you try doing _____ next time, don’t hold back.  I will still love you don’t worry.

Hugs, kisses to all around!!

2 comments:

MissCrystal said...

YAY!!! I am so so so happy for you!!! I told you people would come.

Brenda said...

Squeee! And ohmygod the links, those are definitely not mine because they have a gagillion. Maybe Mr MckLinky is having a moment. Heheh.

But yay you! 16 followers!!!