Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love is a bitch..

 Crying_by_vegangirlforeverSorry to be so rude and upfront, but I think we would all agree.  A bitch of the bitch kind, from bitchville, with bitch accessories.

Love is something magical, and beautiful.  Unless its broken, then it becomes something dark and so very painful you wonder why you are there in the first place.  You try to hurt them for hurting you, and in the end very little is truth, but it feels true.  Every knife they send your way hits its mark, and you bleed.  Through your pain you hope that they feel it too, that they ache inside just as you do.  Maybe they do, and maybe it will take time to fester like a dirty wound, to take them over, and leave them panting and gasping for air. 

There’s nothing I can say or do to keep you from hurting.  Nothing I can do to ease this ache.  I hate that you are hurting.  I hate WHY you are hurting.  I hate that I can’t do a damn thing about it to help you, that I have to sit back and watch you ache and hear you cry.  No matter what is said or done, you are an amazing person and I am honored to have you in my life.

Screw those who continue to hurt you.

 

3 comments:

MissCrystal said...

:'-(

Unknown said...

Needed to read that today, thanks to my stupid husband and his stupid infidelity.

Thanks.

Nikki said...

Hugs Lori!! Hang in there, and good luck with whatever you decide to do about this situation. Remember, there is no right or wrong way, just the way that works best for YOU and your family.

I'm sorry that it took me this long to respond, but I just now saw the message that you posted.