Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh yeah, now I remember….

Today is day 5 or 6 depending on how you look at it, on the pills.  Yesterday the headaches started.  Ick.  But, this was more annoying than painful, something I can totally handle.  There was no dizziness or nausea, just a pressure sensation on my forehead and the top of my head.  I know the headaches at their worst and I’d take yesterdays headache over the hellish ones that I experienced last time.  However, I’d really love a pill with NO side effects…well maybe weight loss and lots of energy and concentration.

Did you know I couldn’t remember if I took my pill more than once??

Yup, I finally decided I should take something for the headache and got up to get more water.  And that’s where my memory gets fuzzled.  I remember getting the water, then I remember sitting down.  Did I take Tylenol?  Or did I take my happy pill again?  It didn’t help when we counted the pills that it was 1 shy of what it should be.  So either I did take it twice or we got jipped one pill.

I probably should mention this happened last night at midnight when I suddenly went OMG did I just do that? At which time Bo reminded me that the worst complaint I had before Wellbutrin stopped working was memory loss.  Haha totally forgot…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally hear you. The only way I keep tack of whether I've taken mine is by whether or not I have heart burn.