Friday, March 19, 2010

Side note

In case you’ve noticed my blogs being all wonky lately, I thought I’d let you in on what has been happening.

For some reason, switching to this new template has f’ed up my Live Writer program.   Somehow during publishing, my fonts get screwed up, the spacing gets crazy and in a few cases half didn’t publish, when I go back to fix it, what published last time won’t publish the next.  I’m not sure what is going on, but I didn’t have this problem until I changed templates.

I keep trying to figure out what is happening, but so far nothing I’ve tried has fixed this issue.  I HATE changing up templates like I hate horseradish, I want to find one and stick to it.  But, alas, it seems I grab the templates that stop functioning properly within a few months, have weird things show up that can’t get deleted or screw up a perfectly awesome program.  If only I could up my study time for HTML so I could create my own damn template and to heck with what someone else has put together.  

Bare with me while I figure this out, find a new template or create my own.   

No comments: