Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woohoo another award!!

Thanks ever so much to S. Farrell for this award.  I have to apologize, I have not recieved this award, I miss read your post.  While I was reading it, I had Jocelyn in my lap, and Bailey saying "Mama I gotta work now" next to me.  His work is playing on Playhouse Disney, LOL.  I was ever so slightly distracted and read the post wrong.  Sorry, haha. 

Now I will pass this on to 12 blogs I love to stalk, but sadly don't comment near as much as I should.  They deserve, well technically all of you deserve, to get the praise to keep doing what they do, no matter how insignificant it may seem to them, it makes the rest of smile or cry or laugh or feel a little less alone in this world.

Stanley Goodspeed at The Buffoon Blog
Nic at Domestically Challenged Housewife
Dee at I'm Free 2b Mommy
The Southern Jackass
The Draft Queen at Drafts Folder
Robin at Simply Delightful
My friend from SGB, Danielle at maz mama
Heather at My travels with 4 kids
Katie at No Missed Opportunities
One Love Mama
Ellen at Profoundly Seth
Lianne at Considering Sparrows and Lilies


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely award!!

Draft Queen said...

Thank you!

I can't figure out how I'm not following you. I think Google is screwing with me.

El said...

Thank you sweet lady! You're too kind. =)

Nikki said...

You are all welcome!! MWUAH

Lianne said...

Oh my goodness, Nikki, thank you so much! This is the first award I've received for my blog! You're too sweet! <3