Friday, June 25, 2010

I stole this, sue me haha.

Thank you Jodene, I couldn't help myself but take this and post my answers.




How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?  However old I felt that day

Which is worse, failing or never trying? Hmm...FAILING although I am trying to well try anyway

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I can't shut up most of the time, so what do you think???

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? The stupidity of the singleminded morons.

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? I'd be an author.

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?  I do what I believe, but sometimes I doubt what I believe.

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? … eat more ice cream and have more sex (Totally agree with those two Jodene!!!) plus write as many books as I could.

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I've had a hand in where I am, but I'm glad that some things snuck up on me that I didn't expect.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Believe in yourself, no matter what others say.

Would you break the law to save a loved one? I'd do anything I had to and then flirt with the police officer to get out of trouble ;)

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? You can't have creativity without an ounce or 3 of insanity.

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?  I like to think I do everything different, since I'm me and no one else...but the romantic in me says I love differently.

How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because I'm mentally unstable and see things differently??? or is it the medication....

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I want to be an author like no one's business. Did you read the response above?? FAILURE is holding me back. 

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Oh golly jee, I don't have enough time to answer that one....how about weight, old heartaches, and fear.

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?  I push it once, because I know that if I did it more than that I'd break the damn thing and everyone would give me dirty looks.

Why are you, you? Because I observe the morons and learn from their mistakes...what you thought I'd say something profound? HAHA...

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Uh yeah, who wouldn't want to be friends with themself?  I find that thought very sad.

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?  Can I choose what old memories and new ones that I want to get rid of?  If yes, then yes please.

Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?  No one learns anything without challenging something.

Has your greatest fear ever come true?  Yes, more than once.

Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?  Five years ago, my son was almost two weeks old, and the only thing that I can remember being upset about was that my grandma wasn't alive to see him. And yes it still matters.

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? A couple of nights ago, hehe.....sorry if we woke you.

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes I have, which is funny since I could talk all day.

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because some didn't read/listen very closely, and they thought that just because they held that good book it made them invincible. 

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Since you can't have good without evil to balance, yes I do. 

If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Well my job is a mom, so no, nothing will make me quit that.

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? It all depends on your definition of work.  My work is my kids and I would never want less of them. But I do enjoy nap and bedtime, haha.

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Not today but I did yesterday..;)

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? When Bo and I decided to have Jocelyn, hahahaha, oh you probably didn't mean it that way...um then I'd say creating this blog.

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Everyone would be invited to my house and I'd stay with them to the end.

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Nope, don't even have to think about that one.

What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Truly living is embracing every day with as much excitement as a child has on Christmas morning (or in a toy store with Daddy's credit card with no limit, for those who don't celebrate Christmas).  Being alive is getting up and viewing every day like its a root canal.

When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Does anyone ever really know, is a better question.

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?  MWUAHAHA I'd rather watch others do that so I don't have to... ok fine, because I'd rather not be reminded again that I suck at something else.

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?  Well on most things I'd say nothing, since I could care less what others think of me. 
When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?  The other night when I was trying to catch it...I mean right before I fell asleep.

In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?  I doubt it, I've already forgotten it anyway.

Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?  Screw that, I'm a big girl and I make my own decisions....it doesn't count that I ask Bo for help to make sure I'm doing the right thing, LOL.   

No comments: