Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Monday..oh yay

I hate Monday's, I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't and if you do, you need to be shot.  Ewe, Monday's are evil and bad and stressful and well they suck.

Let's ignore the name of today and pretend its a Friday...ah see instant relaxation.

Oh weight update, I've lost half a pound....yup, not sure what to say on that matter other than WTF.

Moving on.

I've come to terms with the fact that I cannot write on only one story at once.  I know its bad and it messes things up, but if I don't I tend to write new ideas into what I'm working on and it really messes EVERYTHING up.  I think its why I keep making one bad girl into the most dramatic evil bitch ever known to man and gave a guy more money than he was supposed to have....and it took going back over it and reading it as a story and not work, for me to see it.  I slapped myself on the forehead and very hesitantly started another story, a short one, with the ideas I'd been having.  Let's hope things work now. 

I've been thinking of possibly posting snippets of what I'm working on, but I'm afraid and embarrassed by it.  It would suck if someone stole it and got credit for my work, and what if you guys read it and say 'Wow Nikki, that's really really bad, you shouldn't be writing'.  I need to know obviously if I'm that bad but I'm afraid to find out, considering I think that I suck and I don't want more proof, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

It is very encouraging though that so many of you say you want to read it and can't wait for me to finish.  Hopefully I can work up to letting you guys read some.

4 comments:

Draft Queen said...

I used to LOVE Mondays.

But Monday was really like "enhanced Sunday" because not only was it my day off, the kids would be at school and the ex at work and HELLO alone time!

But now I hate them.

It's become obvious they hate me as well.

Down with Monday.

Jodene said...

Mondays always remind me of Garfield. No one hates Mondays more than Garfield ;-)

natalee said...

Dont be embarrased...post the snippets I would love to read it

Nikki said...

Draft Queen - Down with Monday's should be our motto!!

Jodene - I LOVE Garfield and completely forgot about that until you mentioned it.

Natalee - Thank you, for that. I've been considering it for a while now, just working up the nerve/confidence.