Friday, November 26, 2010

So sick

It is 2:41 am as of this moment and I cannot sleep.

I have an inkling that I have caught Bo's bronchitis.  I've seen many people shrug off bronchitis as nothing major.  Then I watched Bo be home from work for an entire week and go through two rounds of antibiotics and he's still using his inhaler.  If this is whats wrong with me, I will never underestimate bronchitis again.

I almost bailed on Thanksgiving today but I pushed through it.  I figured we're 20 minutes from my parents, if I can't handle it I can come home no prob and Bo can take the kids to his Mom's party.  But I got through them both, although I wasn't all that hungry and it was cold hell.  By the time we got home though, I was so exhausted I dozed on the couch for 3 hours then got up and went to bed. 

Only to lie awake, room spinning in a million directions and my anxiety kicking my imagination into high gear on whether or not the cough and sinus meds I took along with my happy pill and vitamin is causing me to feel worse and could possibly be fatal....until an hour ago when I said fuck it and got up.

I really hope that me trying to be brave and not miss out on seeing everyone, gets anyone sick.  That would really suck.    I also really really hope neither of the kids gets this.  It's horrible.  I don't think I've ever felt this bad before.

So while some of you are out beating each other up for that last pair of boots or the new 'Tickle Me Elmo' fad item of the year, I'm going to go to the doctor, beg and plead for something to make THIS SHIT GO AWAY.....



p.s. oddly no drama today...maybe that's why I feel so out of my head

No comments: