Thursday, January 13, 2011

Me and Frankenstein

So yeah, turns out I had the flu.

Some sort of 24 hour bug that, crossing everything I have thats crossable before saying this, seems to have run it's course.  Leaving me very light headed and weak, but at least I'm no longer paying homage to the porcelain gods.

I have to say my entire body feels like Jillian Michaels got a hold of me and beat me to a bloody pulp on Biggest Loser.  I even lost 5 pounds.  Hot damn.

I have mental energy, I'm goofy as all hell up there but my body feels as if I'm walking through glue.  But I can see it for what it is, a clear sign I'm getting better.  Even if I can't do a high kick in celebration...I'm picturing it.  Oh yeah.

I had my first meal since Tuesday night at noon today.  I wasn't hungry, but food sounded good.  Poor Bo stood in the kitchen going through everything we had and nothing sounded good.  ESPECIALLY the chili I made Tuesday, I've had enough of that shit thank you very much.  So he went out in the frigid cold to get me a hamburger.

And I kept it inside my tummy!!  You have no clue how awesome that is when even water is trying to get out in anyway it can.  Yikes.

As for Jocelyn, she's just as chipper and happy as her usual self, albeit a little gruff when she speaks.  The bronchitis doesn't seem to be slowing her down at all. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cuddle with my pillow and blanket some more. 

No comments: