Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Never been here before

 By the time Bo and Jocelyn got home this morning it was close to 4am and I felt absolutely terrible.  It was the worst heartburn mix with tummy cramps and issues that I will spare you from the details of that I've ever experienced.

We went to bed, luckily I fell asleep.  Sometime around 5 however I woke up and got sick.  Like tossing my cookies sick, as well as the other issues, meaning I was in the bathroom for a good 30 minutes before I was able to go back to sleep.  It was painfully slow, and I had to force myself to keep walking to get back into bed.

After that we slept through his alarm, and I just happened to wake up to a light filled room realizing Bo was still beside me and I didn't hear Bailey in the living room.  Somehow he managed to get a cranky and fighting every step of the way Bailey ready and out the door within 15 minutes.

But after I woke up and got him up, I noticed I still feel sick.

I feel like I have the flu.  I'm weak and shaky.  I'm extremely nauseous.  My stomach is ichy and achy.  Seriously feels like the flu. 

I've never ever had an anxiety attack that badly before.  I'll get stomach issues yeah, even thrown up until I dry heaved, but usually once the ordeal is over I start to feel better.  I've never had it last this long before, especially after sleeping.

I'm to the point of not knowing if it's my anxiety or flu, I feel that badly.

Bo had to go to work today, and I'm hoping I can start feeling better soon.  If not, I'm afraid I'll have to have him come home.  I hope she sleeps for a while, maybe that will give me time to feel better. 

No comments: