Saturday, March 19, 2011

My middle name is phlem

The cold I had I THOUGHT was gone but has returned with vengeance. 

Sore throat, body aches, hot/cold constantly...etc but I'll spare you all the boring and whiny details.

We've started a countdown so that Bailey can see how soon we'll be moving.  He's very excited and every day he's like 'OOOOOOH we've got only 20 days now woohoo woohoo' then shakes his butt like I taught him.

But me, being sick and barely getting my ass out of bed and him off to school, is going OH SHIT, 12 days to closing 20 days to moving and we're not any closer to being packed.  I've done lots of little purging projects and have tossed a lot of crap we no longer use, I've even started going through things we've planned on donating but never got around to it....things that have sat in our garage for 5 years now ahem.  So it's not like I'm not doing things to get ready...I'm just not getting as much done as I'd like.

Considering I'm up and around feeling like my head is about to explode and I've swallowed fire, that's pretty good if I do say so myself.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to cuddling in my blanket with my steaming hot cup of coffee and my pink fuzzy slippers....

No comments: