Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You know THAT thing

I woke up this morning tired.  How new right?  I had a plan in my head of things to pack and where I'm working toward for tomorrow, yadda yadda.  I had my coffee, ate some breakfast, played some Facebook.

It was like the third or fourth time I kicked a toy out of my way walking through the living room when I noticed what I'd done.  I looked around.

Good gravy.

I've been so caught up on packing I've done 0 cleaning since before I got sick. 

That's when I had another aha moment, I've been searching for undies for the last few days again...AGAIN... and this time it's not because I manage to not grab any for a load, it's because all I've been washing have been clothes to donate.

Can you see how wonderful OCD is?

I'm great at multitasking, but not so good if it's things that aren't related.

Ok so fine, cleaning is related to moving, but in my head it's not.  Packing up a house vs. running a house, totally different in my little noggin.

My BIL has to come over to sign a lease, now this dude lived with us for like 4 years so he knows my wonderful housekeeping skills already.  But for some reason I'm like holy shit balls the house is a mess and they have to come over what do I do?!?!?!

No really, I did that today. 

I'd just realized what I'd done, was in the midst of packing up more dishes when I thought 'Do I go clean or do I continue packing?  Which one is more important'.  Cause my brain is on moving that's what I focused on.  Now I have two more boxes done, the house is just as messy and we have no towels and no undies for me.

But my kitchen is 75% packed!

I can't win for losing....lol.

No comments: