Monday, April 11, 2011

Going and going and going

I've been on this get up and go kick all this weekend, and I thought for sure that once Monday came and Bo was at work and Bailey at school, I'd go back to my 'just wanna veg on the couch' mode.

But I didn't.

No shit!

I have been on the go all day long today.  I made 9 car trips, with kids in tow each time.  And all were jittery and anxiety free!!!  Among all that, I unpacked a box, put down liner in 2 cabinets and 2 drawers, washed two loads of laundry/ put up three, washed and put up/organized three loads of dishes, and made dinner.

Yes, I'm rewashing our clean clothes that have been in bags and clean dishes that have been boxed up.  Shut up, it's my house.

It's now 11pm, way past my bedtime and I'm wide awake...albeit with an insanely sore and throbbing foot.

No worries, I sat down every time it got to hurting me and propped her up.

I love this.  Like totally truly love this whatever this is.  I'm not claustrophobic, or anxious, or awkward feeling doing things, or confused on where to go....

Is this what it's like to be 'normal' and not go OCD weird over housework and doing things?  I normally have zero stamina and energy; I tend to give up way early and sit it out before anyone has really broken a sweat.  I was tired today, but I kept going.  My foot hurt but I kept going until it really hurt and not just twinged like I have been.  I wanted to be reading or goofing off on my laptop but the sight of all the boxes and bags and things just lying around made me mad.  Furious.  This house is too nice and too awesome to be cluttered and looking a mess.

So I picked something and did it...until Jocelyn got into something she wasn't supposed to anyway.

Tomorrow is a new day and it's weird to say I can't wait to get started again on getting the house cleaned up and organized....there is some weird freaky shit happening to me.

No comments: