Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Yup, totally screwed up

So I mentioned I hurt my ankle somehow. I've been so happy because today it's barely hurt.  I even walked around the field during Bailey's game, with zero problems.  I said to Bo 'Hey babe, my ankle feels much better today' and we were both like woohoo, high five it.

Then 5 minutes later, I got up to do the dishes.

And my ankle said 'Oh fuck no, things aren't better, things are worse! MWUAHAHAHA'.

I can barely put weight on my foot now.  It's popping with almost every step.  And it's burning, like a pulled muscle type burn.

MOTHERFUCKINGPIECEOFSHIT!

You've got to be kidding me.  Now?  LIKE NOW?  Really?

I have to move on Friday, a move where I'm in charge of 90% of the packing.  I have two small kids...really???

GRRRRR.

I think I'd be more ok with whatever this injury is if I knew what caused it, but I don't.  I can only guess and say it's probably from my Shape-Ups and all the stuff I've done in them over this past week.  But why didn't it hurt then?  Why is it hurting now, days afterwards?

It's not the end of the world, I know this.  I also know I've been working my butt off to get ready for this move and beating myself up even more about how far I haven't gotten isn't going to help anything. 

But man, it really, really, REALLY screws with our plans.

No comments: