Friday, May 13, 2011

A giggle or two

The past few days I've felt kinda blah and unmotivated and uninspired.  I also haven't been sleeping the past few nights again, and today woke up feeling like utter poosickles.  I was going to stay away until all this cleared up.  Why bore you, you know.

But that all changed when this morning the lovely Honey Cheeks told me about a website that has me hurting and in tears.  If you haven't checked out Damn You Auto Correct you must.  Like right now, go and I'll be here waiting when you're done.

Time passes us by....ticky tocky....boom chacka chacka.

Ok?  Did you read the perfection that is that site?  Did you laugh until you pissed yourself? Cause I did.  Bo and I about choked to death on our lunch from one saying 'Sweet Baby Jesus'. 

We keep saying it at random moments.  That and 'Christ on a cracker'.  I don't know why, but I hear Cartman from South Park saying these phrases every time. 

I also don't know why those two phrases are so funny, maybe it has to do with lack of sleep and the sickly dizzy headache I have today. 
But right now I don't really care.  I don't feel great, I haven't slept much and this is the first thing in days that has me laughing. 

Now if you'll excuse me I'm on page 20 and have only 356 to go. 

No comments: