Monday, May 16, 2011

Well thanks, I love attitude in the morning

I think it's safe to say Bailey is fine.  He has no fever but he has every ounce of his attitude back.

So much so that he went from being good to instantly defiant within minutes.

Seems the trigger is putting Joss down for a nap.

He was being way too loud and me feeling sorry that he's sick meant that I just kept warning him and telling him to stop.  I finally said enough's enough and the next time he'll go straight to his room.  He didn't say a word, just walked over to the tile and threw his toy onto the floor.

WTF

I sent him to his room, he returned to tell me she was asleep in the floor again.  I sent him back to his room and I guess he thought he was going to get out of it because he walked to his room and slammed his door.

WTF double

And now, he's in his room until she has a nap and she's screaming and crying at the top of her lungs like she's being tortured everytime I put her back in bed.  But if I keep her door open she stays in bed and is quiet.

I had plans today.  I had plans to write not only a better blog than this, but to work on my book.  I had plans to goof off with my sick son and my daughter today. 

But now all I want to do is scream.  I can't focus to write, or research or hell to read Harry Potter at the moment.  I have two kids in this house fighting me in two directions.

This so makes me excited for school to be over with.

No comments: