Friday, June 10, 2011

Reading challenge

I love my gig over at Literary Escapism and realize I don't talk about it enough here.   I should, as I'm always carrying around a book like a security blanket.  That and the fact that it would throw a curve into my typical posts and actually shake things up a little.  I have barely posted my reviews for the sight, bad Nikki no soup for you.

I joined in on a challenge, that was scary as Medusa for me but I've decided it could be fun.  In fact, it could help me branch out as well as teach me on my adventure to make a book of my own.

This challenge is to read 15, 25 or 50 new authors this year.  It doesn't have to be brand new authors, just new for you.  I tend to stick to a small handful of peeps unless someone holds me down and forces me to read someone new.  So this is a big challenge for me. 

I'm trying for 15 to be safe since I'm still reading the authors that I love and know already in my to-read list, but who knows I may pass this number by and leave it spinning in circles.

I'll be slowly building my list, sharing it here, and any suggestions would be fantabulous!

What about you?  Would you like too join?  You can find the sign up sheet here.

No comments: