Wednesday, July 13, 2011

He says it's a step...I say I'm not impressed

Everything annoys me right now.  I have no tolerance or patience or niceness left.  I feel bad, I really do, but I can't help it.

Basically, I'm on a constant simmer of anger but if you get me talking about the things I have to do around here, or the kids and their behavior, I'm yelling and angry instantly and you better leave me alone for a while.

So imagine how happy and fun it was last night when Bo and I sat down and went over some ideas and changes to make things go smoother for me around the house and with the kids.

I was pissed, yelling and doubting every suggestion...even my own. 

We've only changed a couple things about the daily 'routine', and yet it feels like my already overwhelming workload has tripled.  I know this isn't true, but my emotions are saying differently.  I'd rather do nothing at all then have to make sure I keep up with the three things we added for the kids to do each day.  I don't get it, I really truly don't, it's not like we're asking them to detail clean an entire room every day, it's extremely simple tasks.  But I'm at that point of anything is too much.

The only light I can see is that today is Wednesday and that's now my night off.  After dinner, my job is done, DONE, and I can do anything I want to by myself.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie I hear you loud and clear. I have 3 boys that act as if I have asked them to donate a kidney if I so much as ask them to take down trash to the curb. Sending you some peaceful thoughts.. but I would also suggest you email me about a product that you might find helps your mood and energy. Trust me as a woman who has been where you are this product changed my life.