Friday, July 01, 2011

That's it, I'm done

I had three nights of uninterrupted sleep and it was MAGIC.  I felt like a human again.  I had energy.  I was determined to get things done.  I was optimistic.  I was PERKY!

Two nights now of very little sleep and guess what? I'm right back to feeling like crap, no energy, no stamina, no determination.  All I want is for everyone to leave me the fuck alone so I can sleep.  I WANT SLEEP.

I'm getting a body pillow and it's going in between me and Bo.  If that doesn't work, I'll try sleeping pills and if that doesn't work...he'll have to find a new bed because I can't take this anymore.  I love him, more than anything, but if he touches me one more frickin time in my sleep I'm kicking him in the balls...er ball.

Photobucket

1 comment:

middle child said...

I hear ya. I absolutely hear ya.