Thursday, June 30, 2011

I hear you...I hear you!

You know how you get handed things by fate and you're not sure whether to be irritated or excited?  That was my day yesterday.

Remember me needing new jeans?  Well go read what happened yesterday.

Pretty neat right?  Free killer jeans?

That don't freaking fit.....grrrr.

I get it universe, I need to get my butt in gear and stop half ass doing things.  I try, I really do try but it's a struggle for me.  If I give 100% on one thing I do nothing on anything else.  It's one of my faults that I desperately try to work on.  I do a little in everything so nothing gets left out, but a little in diet and fitness doesn't do me any good.  I've lost 5 pounds over the last three months, which is something but it's not great. 

Great would be able to fit into these sweet jeans.

After trying them on I put them at the top of my closet with the other piles of jeans I have....all that won't fit because they are a size to three sizes too small.  There are my jeans, just waiting for me to use.  If I could lose some more flubber I wouldn't necessarily need new jeans because I already have like 10 pairs that are just sitting there collecting dust

Damnit three times.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I'm not buying new jeans at this size.  I will not buy another pair of jeans this size!!!!  I will lose weight and I will fit into the jeans I already own.  I will do this because I turn 30 next year, and I don't want to start my 30's like this.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Draft Queen said...

I too, have a bunch of clothes that are fitting rather snugly (or not at all) and I need to get my ass in gear.

Because there is no way I'm buying BIGGER clothes than what I've already had to get.

Best of luck fitting into your killer jeans!