Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just in case your curious

I survived my first official Turkey Day dinner.

Ok technically there was no turkey on our table but still.

I purposefully spaced things out so I wasn't cooking everything at the same time.  If I'm too distracted, everything burns or I miss or over or under measure ingredients.  I started at 9am, we ate about 6, and that was way harder than I ever thought possible.  I kept the sides minimal and made sure everything was fairly easy, but three things were time consuming and involved lots of cooling ingredients in between cooking.  I have to say, I'm terrified of hosting a real Thanksgiving or Christmas at my house.  That was just for us and I was stressed out.  I don't want to think of doing that for 20+ people....eeeesh.

We now have a fridge full of tasty goodness that will last us all weekend.  I am beyond thrilled that I don't have to cook any time soon.

I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

No comments: