Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Newest review for you!

My latest find is James R. Tuck, which you MUST put on your to read/buy list or else we cannot be friends.  I've just read his novella That Thing at the Zoo and it ROCKS.  My only complaint was I got addicted from page 1 and it was over too soon.  Luckily I had his book Blood and Bullets to read...did you see the date??? I got to read it before it was released!! How spiffy is that?!?!  Anyhizzle, I haven't finished that review yet, you'll be seeing it soon promise, but I am hooked.  I am itching to see the rest of the series and I would gladly take them NOW if Mr. Tuck would let me have them.

Imagine LKH's Anita Blake with actual balls, with a little bit of Blade (the first movie) and some tenderness thrown in for good measure and you have Deacon Chalk.  It's amazballs.  You must read it when it is released!

Photobucket

No comments: