Sunday, January 22, 2012

Party Prep Day 5,6,7

Ok so back to this whole cleaning thing.

Friday was awesome, Bo and I got a lot done.  The house looks so much better, even though all the detail cleaning stuff is still left to do.   I swear that I work better with him home.  I feel better, I have more energy and more determination when I know something needs to be done.   Yuppers, we knocked off a lot of things on the list on Friday.

Which is a good thing because yesterday we spent the whole day, and way too much driving, tracking down Jocelyn's birthday gift, her very own Barbie Jeep.  I'm still iffy on this as a gift, the girl does not turn for anything.  Dogs.  People....fences. But Bailey got his at 3, and she loves it so...this may kick us in the ass later.

And today was spent at my parents house.  All day.  We got a load of dishes and a load of laundry done.  That's it.  Damnit three hundred and sixty-five times.

There is still time, it's only 7pm.  We could manage a some more cleaning before bedtime....maybe.

Photobucket

No comments: